For the veterans and their families who call Indiana home, there are a variety of state resources available, including:
- Military Family Relief Program for essential support with expenses related to food, housing, utilities and medical services;
- Veteran and Family Support Services Program for resources dedicated to family members of veterans, including counseling, vocational training and tutoring;
- Employment opportunities with businesses hiring veterans;
- Educational opportunities, including tuition and fee exemptions for children of veterans; and
- Earned benefits for veterans, their dependents and survivors.
Another way to help veterans is by ordering the Support Our Troops specialty license plate, which helps fund Indiana’s Military Family Relief Program.
Please take time this Veterans Day to honor those who protected us, and to all of our veterans who have served and those who continue to serve, thank you.